Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Soup's On Again

One thing about these frigid temps that have been around already a long time, is that a hot bowl of soup always sounds yummy.

I tried another new recipe tonight.  Pumpkin and Sausage Soup.


I was so intrigued by the name.  Not to mention that in the description she states that, "I'm surprised you can't really taste the pumpkin."  I couldn't imagine what it must taste like, nor how one couldn't taste the pumpkin.

But she was right.  You do not taste the pumpkin.  But boy oh boy the soup is tasty.  I added 1 Tbsp of Penzey's Italian Herb Mix because unlike Linda, I knew I would like it.  Once again I got the recipe from Linda's Low Carb Menus and Recipes.  Here is the link so you can try it too!

Go on, be daring, it really is good!

No comments: