Friday, March 05, 2010

Busy

I have several posts I want to share but haven't had the time to sit and write them.

So for now, here are the teasers:

One post will be all about biscuits and gravy.
I'm getting hungry just looking and thinking about them. Yum, yum, yum!

Another post is all about why 5 children and their spouses took Dad and Mom to a wonderful German restaurant on the last Friday in February.
There was plenty of good food, good conversation, and of course good beer!

But the details will have to wait. I'm still busy teaching the children as we finally started our monthly goal list again. We've picked out our reward (but I'm not telling!) and so we're all trying to keep up with our work. But I'm also busy the next two days attending a scrapbooking retreat. And I need to finish baking bread as we currently have none. The yogurt and granola are made though, and so once the bread is done, it will feel like food is in the house once more!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: