Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Seven Things from a Kreativ Blogger who can't think of anything else to write about

AmusedMomma gave me this award:




And since I haven't lived up to this award with any creative posts for awhile, I'll do the meme that goes with it.






Seven things I did before:
(AmusedMomma did "before kids," I'm going to do "before lunch today."

1. I dragged myself out of bed at 7:20.

2. I read with David the Treasury of Daily Prayer for today.

3. I shipped the oldest two off with Latin vocabulary and books on Lincoln and Douglas with their dad as he drove to Rochester for a hospital visit.

4. I read emails and blogs.

5. I taught the youngest three their math lesson for the day.

6. I did the dishes.

7. I fixed lunch.


Seven things I do now:

1. I make our bread.

2. I make our granola.

3. I make our yogurt.

4. I drink coffee.

5. I check email and blogs to the detriment of housework and childcare.

6. I count down to the one week vacation with my best friend and her family, starting the day we leave from the current year's vacation. (9 months and 11 days)

7. I say "yes, I can do that or help with that" way too many times.


Seven things I would like to do:

1. Travel around the USA with my family. (Here I'm the same as AmusedMomma.)

2. Travel around Europe with my family.

3. Be more disciplined.

4. Learn how to better use my camera.

5. Be more loving and caring.

6. Lose weight. (Once again, I'm right there with you AmusedMomma.)

7. Spend more time scrapbooking, catching up with all my pictures.


Seven things that attract me to my husband:

1. His handsome good looks.

2. His belief in and defense of Lutheranism.

3. His persnicketyness when it comes to knowing where every single penny we spend or receive goes.

4. His twinkling eyes.

5. His humor.

6. His liberalness in giving to charities.

7. His ability to make me think I'm the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen or cares to see.



Seven favorite foods:

1. Good Hamburger

2. Good Beer

3. T-bone Steak

4. Greek yogurt with homemade granola and strawberries

5. Ribs

6. Riesling or Gewurztraminer wines

7. Baked Potato


Seven things I say most often:

1. This is maddening, simply maddening.

2. No!

3. Who's suppose to.......?

4. What?

5. Just a minute.

6. Get your work done.

7. No!


Seven people I am tagging:


1. Karen

2. Erin

3. Kristi

4. Jenny

5. Polly

6. Wendy

7. And anyone else who wants to play along.

1 comment:

AmusedMomma said...

I enjoyed learning more about you Glenda!

Paula in Colorado Springs