Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Understanding Mother

My youngest daughter, Abigail, asked me to provide the parts of speech as she filled in a Mad Lib.  Here it is with my provided words in bold:
A good wine, served angrily, can make any meal a truly pretty occasion. The red wines have a hot flavor that blends with boiled snowfalls or smoked swing set. White wines range in flavor from freezing to bright. The best wines are made by peasants in (the) Alps from the juice of ripe jars, by putting them in vats and squashing them with their mournful feet. This is what gives wine that happy aroma. Here are a few rules:

  1. Always serve white wine in a dull glass at socks temperature. 
  2. Never serve burgundy with fried cars.
  3. Wines should always be drunk happily or you're liable to end up with a deflated stomach.


Yesterday, my oldest daughter, Hannah, sent me this pin after I opened a Black Box.

Do you think my girls understand me? 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Perfectly.