Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coffee or Tea?

This makes me happy.



The coffee pot set to brew when I awake.
The hot water kettle waiting for its turn to be put to use.
The winter mugs ready for service.

The snowflake mugs we bought for our kids as a stocking gift one year.  The other two, the kids bought for us this year as a stocking gift.

And not far away, just in the drawer below, await the rest.



The everyday mugs put away while we use the winter ones.
The various teas. Bag or looseleaf, black or herb, what tempts you?
The coffee - beans or ground.

Another wonderful joy of bitter cold winter mornings, noons, and nights - coffee or tea!

4 comments:

Eleonore Mumme said...

WHAT ABOUT HOT CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?!?!

Hannah said...

It makes me happy too :) I think it's time for tea...

Karen said...

I have something similar, except I used an upper cabinet. We call it the coffee/tea/hot chocolate cupboard. I think it gets almost as much use as the silverware drawer.

Nate said...

YOU FORGOT HOT CHOCOLATE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?