Thursday, October 06, 2011

A Splendid Evening

Last Sunday, David and I took Hannah and Ellie to American Players Theatre in Spring Green, WI, to watch the closing performance of Taming of the Shrew.  It is my favorite Shakespeare play, and now it is David's.

It was very good indeed.  I had heard of this theatre from friends and we finally decided to just do it.  I'm so glad we did.  The girls liked it, I liked it, David liked it, and we all look forward to next season!

We left after dinner on Sunday and arrived with ten minutes to spare.  I had time to catch my breath (it is an uphill walk - or in our case, run) and snap two pictures before the performance began.



It was a perfect fall night for an outdoor play.  This will be a night we won't soon forget!  Plan now for next season and enjoy a well-done Shakespeare play in Spring Green!  Who knows, maybe we'll see you there.

1 comment:

Bikermom said...

Sweet! I should do more things like this with my kids. I know they would love it.