- We ate a lot of taco meat and hamburger helper meals thanks to the food bank at the seminary.
- I remember buying a candy bar just about every time I went to the grocery store, because now I could.
- I remember wondering how long it would be before we had a "junk drawer."
- I remember saying to David when he would ask me what to use to clean something, "Well in my house we would have used a rag, but we don't have any of those yet."
- I remember we often called either my mom or his mom to ask some cooking question.
- We also asked either his dad or mine about how to fix this or what to do about that quite often.
I'm sure there were others, but that is all I can remember right now. Interesting walk down memory lane. What do you remember about that time in your life?