Friday, July 08, 2011

Hidden Paradise

A couple of years ago while visiting my mom we spent a wonderful day at a local quarry swimming hole.  Yesterday we went back.



As you can imagine, we didn't have any fun jumping on the trampoline, or climbing and sliding down that very boring slide, or simply floating around in the lake.

Everyone wears life jackets because the bottom is some 40 feet below.
Abby and Sam are in the blue jackets jumping off the other side.



Nathan is on top, and Abby and Sam are on either side, David is in the water with the thumbs up sign.



Oh no - time to fall in!
Maybe the next time we go, I'll have a better zoom lens in order to capture the fun better.  But as it was, I simply took a few pictures from the dock and then went and had fun myself.  I wasn't going to take my camera out there with me, I don't need pictures that bad!

No comments: