Friday, October 08, 2010

Let's Hear It For the Girl

The hardest part about homeschooling five children is keeping up with all they're doing and making sure they are doing what they are suppose to be doing. I can only imagine how much more that increases as the number of children increases. My hat is off to you my dear friends with more than five children who also homeschool. I see a little of your dilemma. Because I know that you're not only homeschooling, you're cooking, cleaning, chauffeuring, being a spouse, and all the other roles you play every single day.

2 comments:

MaryLu said...

I am in awe of those homeschoolers too. I'm having a hard time keeping up with 4.
Three cheers to all you HS Moms out there, you may be underappreciated now, but you are building up store houses in heaven.

Bikermom said...

Or something. We probably get the same amount done in reality though. Trying........