Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If The Shoe Fits

I always try to qualify my ineptness and stupidity, but really I am an idiot.

My beloved bought me Photoshop Elements for my Mac, and I'm too dumb to know how to use it, heck I can't even get it started. The stupid go-green-lets-not-print-any-useful-manuals movement means I have to traipse all over video web tutorials which still haven't answered my questions.

In the days of sefdom, I would have been hired out as a maid, and been the poster child for why women shouldn't be allowed to attend school. And in Luther's school in Eisenach, I would've been the one continously with this on my head.
If I knew how to use photoshop elements I would have been able to draw an arrow and point to the donkey's head so you knew exactly what I was referring too. But I don't because I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

I bought a used Copy of Digital designs for scrapbooking by Renee Pearson from Amazon for under $5...seriously, out of all of the web tutorials I found, this was the most helpful...not only does it give you basic photo editing, it teaches how to make backgrounds and scrapbook elemnets and how to do drop shadows etc. I also have a mac...and it comes with a nice Cd with other backgrounds and the like for digital scarpbooking.

I'd start with that if I were you...after that I have some websites and blogs I can diect you to, but seriously, this has been the best resource EVER!

T. said...

I know what you mean...user manuals on the web have been and are a pain! I can't tell you how glad I am that there was an actual PRINTED manual for my sewing machine-!!!!

Keep the faith! :)