Thursday, October 08, 2009

Faces of Joseph

While on vacation in September, I was able once again to hold and cuddle (and give Amy a much needed break on occasion) my godson Joseph.


He is quite cute and I loved snapping pictures of him.
It is a good thing he is so cute as he would not ever win the award for "easiest baby" or "most content baby." He is a handful and quite demanding. Frankly, I am amazed Amy gets anything done with Joseph's demands. But we did see improvement from the week they spent with us in August to this vacation week in September, and Amy assures me that at home, it is improving.

When I took this shot:
I told Amy, "he is sneezing."

And with this shot:
I said, "he is happy."

Then we thought about the many faces of Joseph as the seven dwarfs would be a cute layout for her baby album. This one was the easiest to get:

Grumpy:
I think "sleepy" will be the hardest, but Amy assures me she'll get it one way or the other. I can't wait to see the pages when she finishes.

No comments: