Now instead of using baby oil and baby soap mixed in the water, I use tea tree oil and Shaklee Basic H (you can use whatever cleaning soap floats your boat) mixed in the water and add the paper towels. Its uses:
- Each day the two youngest take some and wipe clean all the toilet seats and sinks in the house.
- If some little boy "misses," I grab a couple to clean up (or make him).
- They're great for kids to take and wipe doorknobs and light switches.
- Take them on trips to wipe hands and faces in the car or on a picnic.
- When kids feet are only a little dirty, I make them use them. But normally they have a bucket of soapy water, a rag and an old towel outside to clean up before coming in - a tip from my wonderful sister in law, Lori.
Really, you could use them for all sorts of various cleaning jobs, but these are our regular. Wiping down counters or fronts of appliances would work, but I'd rather use a spray bottle and rags for that. Happy cleaning.