Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life keeps me busy, busy, busy

I have lots to post and share with all of you. What from having my best friend and her kiddos here with us last week, my oldest daughter off to camp for the very first time, a Hmong funeral we attended Monday, my second oldest attended school in 1836 on Tuesday, plus pictures of the new paint in my living room and dining room and the new bench seat made (by my best friend) for the window seat in the dining room.

But it will all have to wait another day or two. Today I am gone again with Nathan's baseball game, laundry to do, and then off to haircuts and supper at Grandpa and Grandma's. And I thought I would be able to do some more school work this week and start scrapping on my Germany trip. Life is laughing at those plans for sure!

No comments: