Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two Memes

Jenny tagged me awhile ago about listing some Christmas wishes for the future and I'm finally getting around to it. Here goes:

1. I wish that I would be organized enough between Thanksgiving and Christmas that we could actually still do some school work.

2. I would like to have whatever congregation I happen to be worshiping in, sing like it is Christmas.

3. I would like to be able to buy presents for all the children easily without having one child whom I cannot think of a single thing to give, which happens every year in this house.

RPW tagged me for this one:

Two names you go by: Glenda and Mom
Two things you are wearing right now: Jeans and tennis shoes
Two of your favorite things to do: nothing and reading
Two things you want very badly: to go to Germany with my kids; all my siblings to be brought into the one true faith
Two favorite pets you have had/have: Dandy, our sheltie when I was growing up and Missy, our sheltie now.
Two people you think will fill this out: you and you (feel free to play you who are reading.)
Two things you ate today: pizza and oranges
Two people you last talked to today: Hannah and the violin teacher
Two things you're doing tomorrow: cooking and cleaning
Two longest car rides: Minnesota to Florida via Ohio, Virginia, Carolinas, Georgia on the way down and Florida to Minnesota the "normal" way home.
Two favorite holidays: Easter and Christmas
Two favorite beverages: Alcoholic: good beer, non-alcoholic: Coke

No comments: