Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged

Susan tagged me to name seven things I've learned in life. Hmm....this will take some thinking.

1. Mom was right about ____________________ (I can put just about anything in there) and I still don't like to acknowledge it.

2. Everyone wastes money in some way and somehow justifies that waste.

3. Drinking an adult beverage or two in the evening really puts the aches and pains of the day into a better perspective.

4. Mom's example sets the tone for the house.

5. I hate to admit it, but Maria was right, "When you wake up, WAKE UP, it's healthy."

6. People make time for what is important to them.

7. Marquart was right, it is all about life or death.

Who to tag? How about Charity, Kristi, Elizabeth, Jenny, and Angie. What words of wisdom do you have to share with us?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Got it!
http://muddyboots.wordpress.com/2007/05/21/tagged-again/

RPW said...

When you wake up, WAKE UP, it's healthy."


Is THAT what she was saying?????