Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Sleeping Swan-Cracker


Last evening my husband was given tickets to a private ballet. What a lovely ballet it was too. An original, written and produced by the Mumme kids, we were impressed with the skills of the actors and actresses. Afterwards, we were able to meet them and inquired of their training. Only two of the actresses had any training and that they informed us was only minimal. All the rest were self-taught.

The music was fabulous. They have a cd which you can see here. We are inclined to purchase one for ourselves.

Here are pictures of the program and also of the actors and actresses. My husband and I had a lovely time at this ballet. We were told later that this was produced all to cheer me up on a day when remembrances of my Dad had me in tears. I was quite honored. We look forward to any upcoming performances by this talented troupe.




2 comments:

Jenny Chavez said...

Your kids are so talented. They look like they had a lot of fun putting it together. They will have to put one together next time I am in town so I can see one of the fabulous plays.

Genuine Lustre said...

Glenda - you make me feel like I really suck as mom! : P