Friday, January 12, 2007

Boys - Oh Boy

What is it with boys and bathrooms?

Six year old son comes hollering, "Mom come look at the bathroom." I holler back, "why what's wrong?" His reply, "I don't know, I can't explain it, just come."

So I come along and check it out. Yep, you guessed it - pee-pee all over the seat and step-stool and floor. How can the 4 year old miss the toilet completely? Why do I assume it is him and not one of the three duaghters? Hmmm?

I clean it up, sparkling clean yet again, at least till the next time. I even have the 6 yr old and 4 yr old swish and swipe all the bathrooms each morning, but it doesn't always help. They'll need to use it again, and I'll have to clean it again.

How does my sil do it with 4 boys? She must have to daily scrub the bathrooms. Poor dear - oh wait - that's right, she actually *likes* to do that. Maybe over time, some of that will rub off on me. :-)

No comments: